Titan Effect RPG
A downloadable tabletop RPG
The world is not what it seems. Ordinary people haven’t realized how strange and dangerous it has become, but things are about to change…
Psychics and bio-augmented humans work as spies and soldiers on behalf of criminal organizations, private military companies, and secret societies, in a covert war that has been raging for decades. Some are fighting for control and power, while others seek to shape the future of human evolution.
In the middle of this conflict, stands the worldwide clandestine organization known as the Special Executive Assault and Recon or SPEAR. Its mission: to track and neutralize biological and psychic threats, and to prevent the world from falling into chaos.
To fulfill its mission, the SPEAR hires people with unique sets of skills, possessing powerful psychic abilities. Its agents come from different nationalities and backgrounds. Some are there to make a difference, others to taste adventure, while some have no other place to go.
Titan Effect RPG is a tactical espionage and science fiction tabletop RPG, powered by Savage Worlds (edited by Pinnacle Entertainment Group).
Titan Effect RPG is an explosive mix of biopunk, spy thriller, and superhero genres. Players are plunged into a world filled with conspiracies, secret organizations, dangerous bio-engineered creatures, and psychic phenomena. A world where the boundary between "good" and "evil" is blurred…
Important note: Titan Effect RPG is not a stand-alone game and requires the Savage Worlds core rules. It is now compatible with Savage Worlds Adventure Edition (see SWADE Conversion Guide). The Super Powers Companion is highly recommended, but not required (see Alternative Rules).
Titan Effect RPG features:
- An interactive PDF with buttons and tabs for easy and intuitive navigation (see video).
- A short comic book that provides an introduction to Titan Effect's universe;
- New Edges, Hindrances, and Powers;
- New Setting Rules, including background and rules to play psychics with the Super Powers Companion;
- New gear, gadgets, and weapons, compatible with other modern settings, with a new Equipment Point System to easily and dynamically handle the "gear-up phase" of your teams before each mission;
- Alternative timeline with historical events that shaped Titan Effect's universe, including 5 major enemy organizations and how to use them in your campaign;
- Adventure hooks and a Mission Generator to help you quickly build exciting adventures;
- 40+ NPCs and creatures;
- And more!
You think you can make a difference? Find out now!
FREE EXTRA DIGITAL CONTENT
In addition to Titan Effect RPG, you'll get the following files:
- Alternative Rules: optional rules to play psychics with only Savage Worlds core rules (compatible with Savage Worlds Adventure Edition).
- SWADE Conversion Guide: A PDF to convert Titan Effect RPG to the new Savage Worlds Adventure Edition.
- SPEAR Units Reference Guide: an interactive guide with 20 pages of new background information for the GM.
- Janus Aspect: a mini-plot point campaign in 4 chapters.
In order to download this tabletop RPG you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Titan Effect Demo42 days ago